Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shots Stink



We recently decided to start vaccinating her (after much debate) and so we are trying to catch the vaccinations up...here's a picture of her after her first shot!  She didn't even shed a tear!  Everytime she gets a shot, she gets a toy!  I think that helps :) I'm so glad we decided to wait vaccinating until she hit two...her immune system was already strong and she is healthy.  I encourage everyone to educate themselves and make whatever decision is right for their little one!  

She also is 39" tall & weighs 39 lbs.

Her doctor asked if she could say three or four word sentences...I said:  "She's hit the 10-15 mark months ago!" She knows all her colors and can say her ABC's.  She can count to 20 easily and can spell her name.  Her doctor said she was just as perfect as her dad and I already knew she was!

Here's a picture of her after I told her about getting a new toy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers