Monday, January 3, 2011

Operation Santa 2010

The holiday season started off great!  My parents & I surprised Odie with a visit from his mom & oldest daughter Shia!  We had some difficulty getting her for the holidays (what a long story :), so with a little hard work, we pulled off Operation Santa!! :) I cannot tell you how HARD it was to hold in the secret all week! I worked so hard to keep him from not catching on!  But, it worked & the look on his face was all we needed for the holidays! 

On a side note: I know how hard it is for him to live so far away from family & his daughter.  Being a football player and speaking for myself from a wife perspective, is so tough! We both make a lot of sacrifices...

SURPRISE!!




He was so happy he had tears in his eyes!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers