Wednesday, April 6, 2011

OKLAHOMA here we come!

I had my second visit to the doctor yesterday afternoon to see how baby A was doing.  Odie got to come home with us this time because this week is his off week from football! After about 10 minutes of searching...and searching...and searching we finally found a heartbeat! 150 beats/minute & the doctor said I am 12 weeks along! I am showing so much more than I was at this time with Paytyn, but the doctor said that was completely normal...whew! Odies mother said I'm having twins...I would freak out!  But, healthy is what my goal is, so if it's twins God wants to bless me with then, bring em on! Haha...
Paytyn is so excited to be a big sister! The baby will not be here until she turns four, so everyday she asks me if today is her birthday so the baby will get here! :) She's a princess!
We came home so that I could go to the doctor, so we are back in Oklahoma for three days! We fly out Friday morning, so this will be a very short visit. I don't know who has had more fun: Paytyn or Odie! Odie has spent everyday fishing & golfing (yes, both in one day) and Paytyn has spent every second busy as a bee with GiGi! Tonight we are going for her favorite "chicken & dippy" which is what she calls chicken fajita nachos! 
What a great week this has been, although it has been wayyyy to short. Paytyn & I will be back in May for my next appointment! 
We are so blessed to have the best family!! We miss them everyday we are gone & count the days until we see them again!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for your family. And Payton's comment..ADORABLE! But with her I expect no less. She is such a doll and you & Odie are great parents. So the new Armstrong Addition(s) will be no less amazing I am certain. ..And you are all missed "at home" in Oklahoma. Praying for your continued blessings!

    <3 Hayden Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support! You & Scott are greatly missed & fans like you are hard to find...not just fans...friends. Praying for your family as well! Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

Followers