Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Update May

We flew back to Oklahoma Monday for my monthly doctors appointment. I am 16 weeks along & this visit I got my blood work done & heard Baby A on the doppler...again. Frankly, I'm getting tired of just hearing my baby, but it is definitely making me more excited to see him/her next month. We find out (hopefully) if Baby A is a boy...or girl June 6th! I will be 21 weeks. It's difficult to make it back to Oklahoma every month, so we are having to wait a little longer than we want to find out what we are having. Baby A's heartbeat was 156 beats/minute & all seemed well. At first, I was so surprised about this baby that I hardly had time to ENJOY this experience again, but now, seeing how excited Paytyn is to be a big sister, Odie and I are thrilled & cannot wait! So, June 6th will not come quick enough for our family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers