Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mothers Day


My grandma Humble & my mother 


My grandma Sinor 


My beautiful daughter, Paytyn.


Odies mom Doris

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I included pictures of the mothers in my life. I am so blessed to have these women in my life & have them be a big part of my daughters life. Thank you to these women for being role models & for teaching the young women in their lives to be respected & giving & to be the best mothers we can be. GOD has blessed me beyond belief. 

I also included a picture of my daughter. 
Paytyn, being your mother has been the greatest joy of my life. I watch you & know that I am raising an intelligent, caring, sharing & most importantly loving little girl. You are my baby & I don't know what I have done for GOD to bless my life with you, but I thank him everynight & don't take a minute for granted. I love you Paytyn Za'Miah Armstrong. 

Happy Mothers Day to ALL the mothers out there. May your day be filled with gratitude to the mothers in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers