Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Beautiful Girls

Every year, when we get Shia, we always have a "photoshoot".  It's a great chance to get pictures of BOTH girls together!  We are really doing great and just genuinely enjoying having our family together for the summer.  When I look @ our girls, it's amazing how much they've grown!  Tyiashia is a doll.  She is growing up to be such a young lady!  I'm so thankful to have her as a stepdaughter (even though I hate the "step" part b/c I love her like she's MINE) and she is just the BEST big sister!  Paytyn is one of the smartest & most beautiful little things in the world!  She has her daddy's sense of humor and loves attention! Being a mother has surpassed ALL my expectations and I wouldn't trade it for the world! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers