Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Diva Ps 3rd Bday

Every year, I try and pick a birthday theme for Paytyns parties.  I know it wont be too long before she has her own opinion, so I take full advantage of this! :) We LOVE The Princess & The Frog, so we just knew this was the theme for this year!  What a great time! Last year, we were in Arizona, so it was nice to be able to celebrate her real birthday with family...


 I found a company on the internet that makes birthday shirts....it turned out great!


The back


Her sister Shia got to visit for the weekend! YEA!


The table with the cakes


The front door


From her daddy and I


Paytyn with Grandmama & Shia


Our family


with their great-grandparents


with Uncle Derek & Aunt Nikki

Thank you to everyone that showed up or sent Diva P a gift!  We are so blessed to have so many people that love our Diva P!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers