Thursday, January 27, 2011

A month and counting...

Less than a month & we will officially be Arizona residents...again! I have not even began to pack up our house. But, I'm a pretty excellent packer (since we move every 5  months or so) so I'm not too worried about it.  We absolutely LOVE our house we are in now, but duty calls!  We will be living in Chandler, AZ which is a suburb of Phoenix.  We've been there before and AZ is absolutely beautiful & Phoenix is breathtaking! So, we are starting to prepare Diva for the move...she's going to miss her GiGi & PaPa sooo much!

Our week has been filled with my having the flu & now daddy has strep throat.  YUCK!  Paytyn has the BEST immune system...she hardly ever gets sick.  Let's hope I didn't just jinx her!  :)

Saturday, I have my best friend from high school coming to see me!  Austin Hawkins and I have kept in touch all these years & I adore his wife, so I am so excited that they are coming to spend the evening with me & Odie.  Hopefully, I will have pictures up next week of our night out!

Paytyn is 3 going on 25!  She always pretends to be 18! We have been "playing school" & as a teacher, I can say she's way above most 3 year olds.  She can trace & identify all her letters, count to 30, write her name...the list goes on and on!  She is so sassy & wonderful! She loves to dance & sing.  She loves Katy Perry & can sing a lot of her songs! She continually melts my heart & her daddy & I love her more than words!  She's excited about daddys season coming up...she loves her some FOOTBALL!  But, how could you not with a daddy like she has!

Hope everyone out there is doing great!  Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers