Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Miss Payzlyn 3 1/2 Months Old



Heres the latest on our Miss Payzlyn:

*She is weighing in at 17 pounds!

*Eats every hour/hour and a half (4-6ozs)

*Rolls from belly to back

*Reaches and grabs ahold of objects (immediately goes to mouth :)

*Wears 3-6 month clothes, but I say switching to 6-9 month by next week

*Monday Feb 6th she got her ears pierced

*Favorite toy is a book her Great Grandma Humble gave her!

*Recognizes her mommy, daddy and Sister and grets us with a huge dimpled grin!

*Laughs out loud (usually at her sister) and snorts!!

Payzlyn: What joy you bring to my life!! You are growing waaayyyyy too fast and I often find myself staring at you and your sister and wonder how I got so blessed! I never knew love until I had my girls. Daddy, mommy and Paytyn love love love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers